Site Network: Personal | Pamoja Ministries |

 

This page will be dedicated to Prayer, Financial and Guidance support. I will post questions, budgets, financial pleas, and prayer items. I ask that you consider supporting me in any way possible. dewitcynthia@hotmail.com.



Prayer

Please continue to pray for my health

My appointment last Friday went well. My Endocrinologist has started me on medication. I am to go for blood work and then back to see her in 4 weeks to see if the drug is working as expected. I've finally been scheduled for an MRI. They're booking into June BUT I got booked into a cancellation on March 16 at 3:10 p.m. Praise God! It is hoped that the MRI is consistant with the assumed diagnosis of a small and benign growth (tumor is such an ugly word).

Pray for Nadine

Nadine is the girl who I'll be traveling and working with in Tanzania. She arrives in Canada in less then a week. Please pray that she has a safe trip and enjoys her time in Canada (and the U.S.) over the next few months.

Pray for the Dinner Fundraiser

It's the first fundraiser and it would be great to kick start it well. Please pray that this event is a success and that it will help develop relationships and support.

Cynthia
~one love

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home