Site Network: Personal | Pamoja Ministries |

 

This page will be dedicated to Prayer, Financial and Guidance support. I will post questions, budgets, financial pleas, and prayer items. I ask that you consider supporting me in any way possible. dewitcynthia@hotmail.com.



Prayer

Please pray for my health.

I recently learned that I have elevated levels of Prolactin. I saw an Endocrinologist this week. To determine the cause of these elevated levels I have been sent for more blood testing and I'm being scheduled for an MRI, a Triple Bolus test and a Visual Field Examination. Please pray that I get booked into these tests in the very near future and pray that the results are in my favour and will not impact my "leave" date.

Cynthia
~one love

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home